The Personnel Office performs human resources functions for the university. Managed by one director and six staff members, the responsibilities of the office include personnel recruitment, salary scale rating, holiday management, pension, performance evaluation, benefits, insurance, and on-the-job training. It has two main tasks.
To enhance the efficiency of personnel administration
- Sponsoring annual orientation seminars for new faculty and staff
- Enhancing the professional capacity of existing staff
- Computerizing inter-departmental administrative work
- Initiating the full-time equivalence (FTE) system to gauge faculty performance in service, teaching and research.
- Assessing the allocation of resources.
To increase benefits for faculty and staff
- Sponsoring activities such as end-of-the-year raffle and dinner party, and vacations
- Awarding citations to senior and distinguished faculty and staff
- Presenting birthday gifts
- Purchasing extra insurance policies
The Office will continue its quest for excellence and intensify staff training to realize the greatest professional potential of its personnel. The aim is to accomplish the objectives of the university through the personal growth and fulfillment of it staff.
The names, phones, and the e-mails of the staff are as follows:
- Position: Director: Huei-Fang Leu, ext. 2231, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Section Chief: Hsin-I Shan, ext. 2232, E-mail: email@example.com
- Position: Staff: Yu-Ting Huang, ext. 2233, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Staff: Shu-Hui Wang, ext. 2234, E-mail: email@example.com
- Position: Section Chief: Shu-Fang Shieh, ext. 2235, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Staff: Hsin-Yi Yu, ext. 2236, E-mail: email@example.com
- Position: Staff: Wan-Yu Zheng, ext. 2237, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 886-2-2236-8225 ext. 2232~2238