Liang, Shih-Wu Ph. D.
- Ph. D., Information Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- MA, Public Administration & Policy, National Taipei University
- Vice-President for Administrative Affairs, Shih Hsin University
- Dean of Institute of Knowledge Economy Development, Shih Hsin University
- Professor and Chairman, Department of Public relations & Advertising, Shih Hsin University
- Director of Institute for Public Opinion, Shih Hsin University
- Dean of General Affairs, Shih Hsin University
- Deputy Director of Institute for Public Opinion, Shih Hsin University
- Lecturer, Department of Public Communication, Shih Hsin School of Journalism and Communication
- Lecturer, Department of Public relations, Shih Hsin School of Journalism
- Section Chief, Extracurricular Activities Guidance Section, Shih Hsin School of Journalism
- Executive Director, Taiwan Public Opinion Studies Association
- Executive Director, Association for Joyfulness in Organization and Your Life
- Executive Director, Chinese Youth International
- Committee, National Youth Commission, Executive Yuan
- Exam Committee of Service Quality Award, Research, Development and Evaluation Commission, Taipei City Government
- Exam Committee of Government Service Quality Award, National Development Council, Executive Yuan
- Professional Consultant of Information & Communications Technology Strategy, The Legislative Yuan
- Managing Director, Taiwan Public Opinion Studies Association
- Market Research
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Research of Brand and Image
- Information Technology
- Knowledge Management
- Public Opinion Research
- Election Studies
- Satisfaction of Administrative implementations
Writing and Editing Polls, Electoral Prediction; Market Research Theory & Practice Manual; Polls, Strategy, Advertising & Electoral Prediction; Political Communication and Campaign Strategy; Communication and Strategy of the Electoral Process; Taiwan’s Voting Record in the 21st Century; Single-Member District & Two-Vote System; Market Research (2009, 2012).
- Presided or Participated in Research Projects of Opinion Polls and Market Research 30to50 each year
- Presided〈Opinion Poll of Nuclear Safety〉of Ministry of Science and Technology for 6 years (2009~2014)
- Presided Research Projects of Knowledge Management and Digital Congress of The Legislative Yuan (2004~2013)
- Presided〈International Living Environment Satisfaction Survey〉of Research, Development and Evaluation Commission of Executive Yuan/ National Development Council. (2003~2014)
- Accepted the budget subsidy of Taiwan Foundation for Democracy, to investigate the〈Democracy and Freedom of Human Rights in Taiwan〉for 5 years (2009~2013).
Research on Election and Public Policy
- Research of Presidential Election (1996~2012)
- Research of Legislator Election (1995~2012)
- Research of Mayor and Magistrate Election of Directly Controlled City(1994~2014)
- Research of Alderman and County Member Election of Directly Controlled City (1994~2014)
- Research of Presidential Popularity and Satisfaction of Administrative Implementations of Cabinet(1994~2014).
- Has published more than 20 research papers in domestic and foreign academic journals, and more than 30 seminar papers
International Conference Representative
- Attended 2012 World e-Parliament Conference in Rome and 2014 in Seoul on behalf of Taiwan.
For more detailed information, please refer to http://cc.shu.edu.tw/~porc/education.htm.
Tel(1) : 886-2-22360120 ext. 201